21 June 2011

4th of July Stuff

Lifesaver Firecrackers!
Found this idea here. I love this idea for my 4 year olds I teach at church. Isn't that paper so cute?

Also...
Red, White and Blue Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Found this idea here! Looks cute...and simple!!!

And for something I did myself...
I wanted a 4th of July wreath and went to Hobby Lobby for supplies. I was planning of getting ribbon in red, white and blue and tying them around a wreath but saw this 4th of July garland and remembered this post so I thought I'd give it a try. Plus, it was easier and cheaper!
So here are your supplies---
Garland of choice and styrafoam wreath.
Now just hot glue one of the ends of the garland to the wreath and wrap around til its covered. Then hot glue the end down and add some wire to hang. This took about 5 minutes and cost me about $6.

Final Product! I love it...very festive.





1 comment: